It's definitely water. Without water, metabolic processes slow down. Everyone already knows about the daily norm of pure water in the amount of 2 liters, but not everyone knows that an extra 500 ml of water will speed up metabolism by 30%! We often mistake thirst for hunger, so drink a glass of water and wait 10-15 minutes before eating. Maybe after this time you will no longer want to eat, but only have a light snack. You can also drink green tea, which has a positive effect on metabolic processes, but do not replace water with it. The amount of water should remain at least 2 liters per day.
If you find it difficult to resist drinking at the celebrations, opt for red wine, but do not abuse it. It is red wine that is the source of resveratrol, a protein production stimulant that blocks receptors in fat cells. Resveratrol itself helps break down fat and slows down the formation of its new deposits.
Garlic and onions help to influence the hypothalamus and promote the burning of hated fats, lower blood sugar levels, thereby reducing body fat helps cinnamon. Half a glass of raspberries, eaten before meals for half an hour, will not let you overeat, and fruit enzymes will help break down fat. Pineapple has lost its position in popularity among super fat burners, since the bromelain in its composition does not fulfill its functions in the fight against body fat. But in combination with fish, meat, legumes and sour-milk dishes, it will help high-quality digestion of food.
What foods burn fat and contain vitamins and substances that contribute to this
- Grapes, gooseberries, kiwi, sea buckthorn, citrus fruits (especially grapefruit), fennel, kohlrabi, bell pepper, mate. These foods contain vitamin C. It works in the body to help produce metabolic hormones that pull fat from house cells and burn it when it enters the muscles.
- Legumes, bananas, jacket potatoes, wholemeal bread, spinach, sea fish. These are foods containing magnesium that speed up enzymes, forcing nerve cells to use more energy, which in turn breaks down fat stores.
- Soy, egg yolk, milk, cauliflower, meat — have choline, which strengthens the protection of brain and nerve cells, prevents the deposition of cholesterol on the walls of blood vessels, accelerates fat-burning hormones traveling along the walls of blood vessels.
- Liver, poultry, fish, egg yolk, lentils, yogurt help produce methionine contained in them fat-burning adrenaline.
- Crabs, oysters, crayfish, mussels, shrimp, liver contain taurine, which produces fat-burning hormones in the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland produces these hormones more actively, the more taurine is in the body.
- Sea kale, sea fish, iodized salt are sources of iodine in the body. Iodine contributes to a more active production of fat-burning hormones in the thyroid gland.
- Ham, lamb, poultry, cheese are suppliers of carnitine, which directs fat from the blood to the muscles. Miraculous carnitine was included in the vitamin-like fat burner Karnivit Q10, which prevents the formation of cellulite, gives a healthy look to nails and hair, inhibits cell aging and improves skin condition.
As a result
Now you know what foods burn fat. One has only to remember that one must be able to combine them correctly and not overeat, that is, adhere to a balanced diet. Additional physical activity will only speed up the process of losing weight.
If you liked the article, we recommend reading
- How to quickly reduce the stomach
- What you need to know about calories
- Если Вам понравилась статья, рекомендуем почитать
- Top 5 best healthy food deliveries in Voronezh for 2023
- Casino Monro: Your portal to the world of gambling