The practice of yoga includes not only deep spiritual knowledge, but also physical work with the body through the performance of various asanas (postures). Proper posture of the body in asanas plays a critical role in maximizing the effectiveness of the practice and preventing injury. Let's take a look at the basic principles of proper body positioning when performing asanas.
Contents in yoga asanas
< h2 id="basnovy-postanovki-tela-v-asanah-yogi">The Basics of Body Positioning in Yoga Asanas
First of all, it is important to remember that each asana has its own unique shape and structure, and requires an individual approach. However, there are general principles that can help you position your body correctly in any position.
Basic principles for proper body positioning:
- Even distribution of weight : Ensure that your body weight is evenly distributed across all anchor points.
- Conscious Breathing: Breathing should be deep and rhythmic, in sync with movement.
- Hold the posture: Maintain the body in the posture, but without tension or pain. If you feel uncomfortable, easily adjust your posture.
Common mistakes in body positioning and how to avoid them
When performing asanas, various errors can occur that can lead to insufficient practice efficiency or even injury.
Common mistakes and how to eliminate them:
- Incorrect foot placement: try to always keep your feet firmly on the ground, distribute the weight evenly.
- Ignoring pain: if you feel pain during a pose, this is a signal that you are doing something wrong. Don't ignore this and adjust your posture.
- Wrong breathing: remember that breathing is very important in yoga. If you notice that your breathing becomes shallow or irregular, this may be a sign that you are overexerting yourself.
yoga asanas — this is the key to effective and safe practice. Remember the even distribution of weight, conscious breathing, and the importance of holding the posture without tension or pain. Listen to your body and it will tell you what it needs. Remember that yoga — this is not a sport or a competition, but a way to harmony with oneself and the world around.
If you liked the article, we recommend reading
- Exercises for slimming the hips and buttocks
- Top 10 Exercises for Maximum Calorie Burning
- Если Вам понравилась статья, рекомендуем почитать
- How to stop hepatitis C: The role of ledipasvir in the fight against infection
- Home workouts for busy people