Let's start from the second day of training. Recall that today we are waiting for an upper body workout and stretching.
- Warm-up (5-10 minutes):
- Walking or jogging on in place
- Shoulder and wrist circles
- Torso twists left and right
- Upper body workout (30 -40 minutes):
- Push-ups: Perform push-ups from the floor or from a bench on a slight upward slope. If push-ups are too difficult, you can lower your knees to the floor to make the exercise easier. Perform 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps.
- Pull-ups: If you have access to the horizontal bar, perform pull-ups with different grips (wide, medium, narrow). If there is no horizontal bar, you can replace the exercise with the traction of the upper block in the gym or rows with dumbbells. Do 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps.
- Plank: Execute a plank on your forearms and toes. Hold the pose for 30-60 seconds keeping your body in a straight line. Do 3 sets.
- Stretching (10-15 minutes):
- Chest Stretch: Stand up into the doorway, raise your right hand and place it on the door frame at an angle of 90 degrees. Rotate your body to the left until you feel a stretch in your chest muscles. Repeat for the left arm.
- Shoulder stretch: Extend your right arm in front of you, then support it with your left hand and pull it towards your left shoulder. Repeat for the left hand.
- Back stretch: Lie on your back, bend both legs at the knees and press them to your chest. Wrap your arms around your knees and pull them towards you.
Now you have successfully completed the second day of training! It is important to listen to your body and take breaks when necessary. If any exercise causes discomfort, stop it and seek the advice of a professional trainer.
- Slow return to a calm state (5 minutes):
- Take a few deep breaths in and out.
- Walk in place to lower your heart rate.
- Repeat the stretch for the major muscle groups.
Congratulations on completing your second day of training! Rest and recover until your next workout. Remember to drink enough water and watch your diet to keep yourself in good shape and achieve your goals.
If you liked the article, we recommend reading
- Top 10 Exercises for maximum calorie burning
- How to lose weight with dancing
- Если Вам понравилась статья, рекомендуем почитать
- How to stop hepatitis C: The role of ledipasvir in the fight against infection
- Home workouts for busy people