Let's start with the first day of training. Recall that today we are waiting for cardio and stretching.
- Warm-up (5-10 minutes):
- Walking or jogging in place
- Shoulder and wrist circles
- Torso twists left and right
- Cardio (30-40 minutes):< /li>
- Running outdoors or on a treadmill. Start at a slow pace and gradually increase the speed. Then slow down and repeat a few times.
- Jumping: Jump in place, jump in and out, or switch legs.
- Rope: If you have a rope, you can use it to cardio. Spin the rope and jump over it.
- Stretching (10-15 minutes):
- Calf muscles: Stand at arm's length from the wall, put one foot back, toe down. Lean forward on your front leg until you feel a stretch in your calf muscles. Repeat for the other leg.
- Hips and buttocks: Sit on the floor, bend one leg at the knee and throw it over the opposite leg, put the foot on the floor. Wrap your arms around your knee and pull it towards your chest. Repeat for the other leg.
- Step forward with a hamstring stretch: Step forward with your right foot and lower your left knee to the floor. Lean forward on your right leg until you feel a stretch in the back of your thigh. Repeat for the other leg.
Remember to control your breathing and listen to your body. If any exercise causes discomfort, stop it and concentrate on other exercises. Feel free to take breaks if you feel tired. Good luck with your goals!
Let's continue our workout.
- Abs (5 minutes):
- < li>Basic Press: Lie on your back, bend your knees, feet on the floor, hands behind your head. Raise your upper body, bringing your elbows towards your knees. Lower yourself back to the floor.
- Side crunches: Starting off your core abs, twist your torso left and right to work your lateral abs.
- Leg Raises: Lie on your back, arms at your sides or under the buttocks. Raise your straight legs up, then lower them down without touching the floor.
- Slow return to a calm state (5 minutes):
- Take a few deep breaths in and out.
- Walk in place to lower your heart rate.
- Slowly repeat the stretch for the major muscle groups.
Congratulations on completing your first day of training! Rest and recover until your next workout. Remember to drink enough water and watch your diet to keep yourself in good shape and achieve your goals.
If you liked the article, we recommend reading
- Top 10 Exercises for maximum calorie burning
- How to lose weight with dancing
- Если Вам понравилась статья, рекомендуем почитать
- How to stop hepatitis C: The role of ledipasvir in the fight against infection
- Home workouts for busy people