Try this simple gymnastics, maybe this is exactly your path to healing!
Few people know about the ancient Tibetan gymnastics «The Eye of Rebirth», which was first described in Peter Kelder's book about 10 years ago.
Gymnastics is 6 simple exercises and takes no more than 10 minutes a day. But with its help, you can save and restore vision. Return youth to the body. Recovery is especially effective in older people: wrinkles, spots on the skin, flabbiness of the cheeks disappear, posture improves. Many gray hair completely or partially disappears. Thin hair begins to shine like a young one. With the help of this gymnastics, the body is transformed, appetite and weight return to normal. As a result, healing from many serious diseases occurs, pain disappears. Thanks to gymnastics, blood circulation improves, which has a strong effect and improves well-being.
The exercises below are performed sequentially one after the other in the established order. The number of repetitions of each exercise is from 3 to 21 times. The exception is exercise 6: it must be done 3 to 9 times.
1. Standing, arms extended to the sides at shoulder level. Rotate the body to the right (clockwise) until you feel slightly dizzy.
2. Lying on your back. Hands along the body, palms pressed to the floor. Legs are straight. The chin is pressed to the chest. Take a deep breath and at the same time raise your straight legs up. Lower — exhale. It can be difficult to do this exercise right away. Then you need to start it from the starting position: legs bent at the knees.
3. Kneeling. Hands lie behind the hips. Take a breath and tilt your head back. Try to stretch the chest and bend the spine. Return to the starting position, exhale, press your chin to your chest.
4. Sitting on the floor Legs are straight. The palms lie on the floor, on the sides of the buttocks. The fingers are pointing forward. Tilt your head back. Take a breath and at the same time lift the body up. Maintain this pose for 10-15 seconds. Then exhale and return to the starting position.
5. Support on the palms and knees. Taking a breath, straighten your knees and raise your pelvis, turning into a “hill”, your knees come off the floor, your legs are straight, your arms are in line with your back. Maintain this pose for 10-15 seconds. Exhale.
6. standing. Take a breath. To lower the head. Tighten the muscles of the pelvis and abdomen, resting your hands on your hips. Exhale through your mouth and tighten your stomach even more. Slightly raise the chest, stay in this position for as long as you can breathe. Then exhale.
If you liked the article, we recommend reading
- How to lose weight with dancing
- Secrets of Proper Body Positioning in Yoga Asanas: The Path to Harmonies
- Если Вам понравилась статья, рекомендуем почитать
- How to stop hepatitis C: The role of ledipasvir in the fight against infection
- Home workouts for busy people